Construction Industry Retail Sales Representative
Needed in Ashland, VA, From $50,000 a year - Full-time
Full Job Description
We are seeking a results-driven Construction Product Technical Sales Professional to provide full solutions to customers. The ideal candidate is eager to develop an understanding of our client’s business requirements, possesses strong work planning skills and can interact with client personnel at all levels. This position will involve an office setting and a variety of outdoor work.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent our products in a professional, ethical, and socially responsible manner to provide a total solution for our customers.
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with new and existing customers by identifying new opportunities, and increase market share in your territory.
- Work independently to demonstrate products and present solutions to potential customers and achieve sales targets.
- Take ownership of personal development and continuous learning; attend required sales training, seminars, and tradeshows.
- Document activities in customer relationship management software to improve communication and client satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Participates in ongoing training to maintain technical competency in product and complementary product areas.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain calm efficiency
- Vigorous work ethic and self-motivation (self-starter, self-learner).
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and time-management skills to manage, schedule and travel within territory.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- HS Diploma Required; Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 years of outside sales experience required
- Technical background and/or experience required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay