The Benchmark Advantage
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery.
- Calibrations are guaranteed within first 90 days or they are free.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- Expert trained staff with post-sale support.
- Ultra-bright green beam
- Self-leveling grade range of -12% to 40%
- Operating range up to 500 ft
- Leveling accuracy of ±1/16" at 100 ft
- Cross-axis compensation
- Line Scan, Line Alert and Line Set functions
- Includes RC803 remote control
- IP68 dustproof and water resistant
Ideal for many construction applications, the Spectra DG613G Pipe Laser features an ultra-bright green beam that optimizes groundwork and increases productivity. With a self-leveling grade range of -12% to 40%, this pipe laser also offers an operating range of up to 500 feet. Also, it offers a leveling accuracy of ±1/16 inch at 100 feet. Plus, it features a reduced length that allows hassle-free setup that works especially in tight inverts.
Like the DG613, this pipe laser also features the Line Scan, Line Alert and Line Set functions for an easier grading and alignment operation. It works with the RC803 remote control that expands range up to 430 feet using radio and up to 500 feet via infrared. Reliable and accurate, the DG613G pipe laser is able to align the beam up to a 100 percent from the bottom to a manhole. Plus, it comes with a cross-axis compensation for additional control and quick set-up.
With an IP68 protection rating, the Spectra DG613G is protected from dust and is water immersible up to three feet. It features a large, bright and user-friendly graphical user interface for easy data reading. In addition, it is lightweight at only 6.61 pounds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.