- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
LiAir 50N, powered by Velodyne's VLP-16 sensor, is GreenValley International's most cost-effective UAV LiDAR system. Choose between Standard (S50) and Premium (P50) aided inertial navigation packages for resolving system position ambiguities that occur during data collection. An optional high definition digital camera module is available for those seeking to produce true color 3D print clouds. The LiAir 50 provides turnkey solutions for those that are new to UAV LiDAR as well as the most seasoned professionals.
|Laser Sensor||Velodyne VLP-16|
|Range Accuracy||± 3cm|
|System Relative Accuracy||± 5cm (S50)|
|POS System Performance|| |
Attitude (S50): 0.1° (1σ)
Azimuth (S50): 0.1° (1σ)
Attitude (P50): 0.015° (1σ)
Azimuth (P50): 0.08° (1σ)
|Ports Available||Ethernet & USB 3.0|
|Weight||3.4kg excl. battery & camera|
|Dimensions (Main Unit)||1170mm * 181mm * 197mm|
|Max Flight Time||21 min|
|Route Planning Software||LiPlan (proprietary)|
|Acquisition/PP POS Software||LiAcquire (proprietary)|
|Vertical FOV||-15° ~ +15°|
We will issue a refund in the original form of payment for merchandise that is unused & in original packaging within 14 days of purchase. Any defective merchandise can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
All merchandise returned after 14 days of purchase will have a 20% restocking fee & refund will only be available as store credit.
The customer is responsible for return
shipping of any returned products, some exclusions may apply.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)