The LiAir 220 is a SUAV-mounted system which integrates a 40-channel Pandar40 laser sensor with a 220 meter range making it a go-to solution for power line mapping. Choose between Standard (S220) and Premium (P220) aided by inertial navigation packages for resolving system position ambiguities that occur during data collection. An optional high-definition digital camera module is available for those seeking to produce true color 3D point clouds. The LiAir 220 provides a turnkey solution for those requiring both high-accuracy and high-density ground point at an affordable price.
|Laser Sensor||Hesai Pandar40P|
|Range Accuracy||± 2cm|
|System Relative Accuracy|| |
± 5cm (S220)
± 4cm (P220)
|POS System Performance|| |
Attitude (S220): 0.1° (1σ)
Azimuth (S220): 0.1° (1σ)
Attitude (P220): 0.015° (1σ)
Azimuth (P220): 0.08 (1σ)
|Ports Available||Ethernet & USB 3.0|
|Weight||4.24kg excl. battery & camera|
|Dimensions (Main Unit)||1170mm * 208mm * 123.5mm|
|Max Flight Time||21 min|
|Route Planning Software||LiPlan (proprietary)|
|Acquisition/PP POS Software||LiAcquire (proprietary)|
|Vertical FOV||-25° ~ 15°|
The Benchmark Advantage
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery.
- Calibrations are guaranteed within first 90 days or they are free.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- Expert trained staff with post-sale support.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.