Versatile and designed for maximum user convenience, the LS-100D features a digital read out to confidently deliver elevation and vertical alignment control on demand.
It features an extra-wide beam capture sensor that also rejects annoying interference from strobe light exposures. The large and bright LCD displays (front and rear) feature 9-channels of grade information and digitally show the distance to on-grade. By pressing the Hold button, the display is locked so the user can conveniently read the results. For added versatility, three coloredLED's and a strong magnet mount are imbedded for vertical operation, ideal for steel erection or operator grade checking while excavating.To assist in monitoring the Topcon rotating laser, alert icons appear on the LCD if the instrument is disturbed (HI alert) or when the laser battery is low.
The Benchmark Advantage
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery.
- Calibrations are guaranteed within first 90 days or they are free.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- Expert trained staff with post-sale support.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.