- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
The MC222T Telehandler Scale is designed for Telehandlers that have a boom compensation cylinder and for Telehandlers that don't have boom compensation cylinders.
- This is a weigh on the move system.
- An optional ticket printer is available.
- The user can adjust the screen contrast.
- Screen data shows current bucket/fork weight and accumulated weight since the last reset.
- Accumulation totals are avai;able in Automatic mode or Manually by pressing "OK" for every lift.
- If a completed bucket of material was not fully emptied, the remaining load weight can be deducted from the accumulated weight.
- If sticky material remains in the bucket, the user can tare out the sticky material weight.
- Where a load was made that you don't want to be part of the accumulated weight, the user can cancel the last load value.
- The user can put the scale on standby if they do not wish for the scale to weigh when the loader is being used for cleanup operations, etc.
- Yuu must have the boom fully retracted to engage the "weighing process".
- There are 3 proximity sensors that are a part of the kit, two of them trigger the weighing process at a given height and measures the lift arm speed and the third ensures that the boom is fully retracted.
We will issue a refund in the original form of payment for merchandise that is unused & in original packaging within 14 days of purchase. Any defective merchandise can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
All merchandise returned after 14 days of purchase will have a 20% restocking fee & refund will only be available as store credit.
The customer is responsible for return
shipping of any returned products, some exclusions may apply.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)