The Benchmark Advantage
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery.
- Calibrations are guaranteed within first 90 days or they are free.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- Expert trained staff with post-sale support.
- Adjustable height: 42 to 73 inches
- Clamps for leveling
- Screw-attached hinges
- Electrostatically powder painted castings
- Heavy-duty poly-webbing shoulder strap
- 5/8-11 thread
With a 5/8-11 thread, the Spectra Medium Duty Aluminum Tripod provides lightweight, sturdy support for various layout lasers and tools such as rotary lasers and optical scopes. It features telescopic legs that extend from 42 to 73 inches and clamp to help level off the laser. These legs are also spiked to keep it in place and screw-attached hinges for additional toughness. This laser and tool tripod is made of aluminum with an electrostatically powder painted casting that gives it a long-lasting finish. It also includes a poly-webbing shoulder strap.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.