- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
- Extends up to 65 inches
- Telescopic aluminum round legs
- Screw clamp lock type
- Triangular flat head
- 5/8-11 thread
- Weighs only 9.35 pounds
The Spectra 5301-27-BLK-SP Medium Duty Aluminum Tripod with Round Legs is recommended for all surveying applications and ensures stable support for Spectra lasers and levels. Suitable for mounting total stations, lasers, and auto levels, this tripod accommodates standard instruments and lasers with its 5/8" x 11” threaded post. The 5301-27-BLK-SP features a screw clamp lock type combined with a triangular flat head for a secure hold. It extends up to 65 inches and has aluminum telescoping round legs that can be set up at various heights. Lightweight and sturdy, it weighs only 9.35 pounds and comes with a black finish coating for lasting wear.
We will issue a refund in the original form of payment for merchandise that is unused & in original packaging within 14 days of purchase. Any defective merchandise can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
All merchandise returned after 14 days of purchase will have a 20% restocking fee & refund will only be available as store credit.
The customer is responsible for return
shipping of any returned products, some exclusions may apply.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)