The Benchmark Advantage
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery.
- Calibrations are guaranteed within first 90 days or they are free.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- Expert trained staff with post-sale support.
- Adjustable height: 48 to 72 inches
- Fits up to 1.25 inches diameter prism poles
- Flat head
- Twist-knob lock
- Clamp locks
- Extension legs
- Pointed steel feet
- Grip and slide control
- Heavy-duty aluminum
The Northwest Instrument NTP12 Prism Pole Tripod 90112 provides surveying professionals with the perfect design for mounting and stabilizing their surveying rods. The NTP12 prism pole tripod is constructed of heavy duty aluminum with pointed metal feet that securely dig into the ground. The tripod's legs extend to 72 inches and collapse to 48 inches. Once you adjust the legs to your desired height, you can lock in its position with the tripod's convenient clamp locks. This prism pole tripod also features grip and slide control that allows you to insert a prism pole up to 1.5 inches in diameter without it sliding or slipping out. And for added stability, you can tighten the twist knob lock on the side of the tripod to hold your prism pole in place.
The Northwest Instrument NTP12 prism pole tripod comes with a shoulder strap for quick and easy transport from one job to the next.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.