- Angular accuracy of 5-sec
- Magnification up to 30x
- Wide aperture of 1.8”
- Dual LCD display panels
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Audible 90-deg beep for faster orientation
- Automatic tilt warning
Excellent features at a great price. This theodolite offers a measuring angle of five-second accuracy and a three-second telescope resolving power. With a 30x magnification, it is ideal for mapping applications, determining elevation differences, setting out curves and similar jobs.
The Leica LDT-05 includes an automatic vertical compensation that ensures that accuracy is maintained if instrument shifts out of balance. It features a visible laser plummet that makes setting over a point faster than optical plummets. Also, it has an objective aperture of 1.8 inches. In addition, this instrument has a vertical angle measuring that includes percent of grade options.
With an option of rechargeable or alkaline batteries, it can run up to 36 hours without a laser. This survey tool has precision dual LCD panels with large, easy-to-read numbers. This economical and affordable theodolite features an audible 90-degree “beep” which emits an audible tone for each of the four right-angle directions for faster orientation.
The Benchmark Advantage
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery.
- Calibrations are guaranteed within first 90 days or they are free.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- Expert trained staff with post-sale support.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.