- What's In The Box
- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
Introducing the ultimate package for professionals looking to start grading with an excavator – a comprehensive solution that has everything you need to tackle dual grade jobs with confidence. This all-inclusive package features top-of-the-line equipment from GeoMax, ensuring precision, reliability, and ease of use. This package features a GeoMax MR360 machine control receiver, the MD360R remote display, magnetic mount, a GeoMax Zone60 DG dual grade lasers, and a high quality elevating tripod.
What is the difference between the GeoMax Zone 60HG and Zone 60DG?
In this package, we included the premium GeoMax dual grade laser - the Zone 60DG. The main advantages the Zone 60DG has over the Zone 60HG are:
- The DG offers grade up to 15%, compared to 8%
- The DG is capable of fully automatic grading which enables professionals to match an existing grade.
- The DG includes a wireless remote control
- The DG is powered by a rechargeable battery pack.
- (1) Geomax MR360 Machine Control Receiver
- (1) Geomax MD360R Remote Display
- (1) Magnetic Mount For Excavators
- (1) Geomax Zone60 DG Dual Grade Laser
- (1) NAT96 Elevating Tripod
We will issue a refund in the original form of payment for merchandise that is unused & in original packaging within 14 days of purchase. Any defective merchandise can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
All merchandise returned after 14 days of purchase will have a 20% restocking fee & refund will only be available as store credit.
The customer is responsible for return
shipping of any returned products, some exclusions may apply.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)