Sitework: FC-6000 Field Controller
Powerful, tough, and versatile, the FC-6000 brings the processing speed expected in the office directly to the project site.
- Sunlight-readable 7 in. display
- Intel® Quad-Core Pentium N4200 processor
- MIL-STD-810G and IP68 certified
- Windows® 10 operating system
- 8 MP rear camera, 2 MP front camera
- Integrated 4G LTE cellular module
- External Keyboard and docking station
- Also available in Android platform
This handheld field computer arrives ready for harsh elements and eager to turn your large design files into reality. Its rugged and functional interfaces are designed to run total stations, GNSS receivers, and software simultaneously to increase productivity and empower the remote worker of the future…today. Running things is the Intel® Pentium N4200 Processor that drives the software — and then some. The familiarity of Windows 10 Pro makes a comfortable platform ideal for intuitive sessions within software solutions like MAGNET®️ Field data collection software for survey-based projects, or Pocket 3D for a grade control.