- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
Introducing Benchmark's exclusive Spectra Machine Control Packages for Dozers and Excavators. We offer a comprehensive package that contains everything required to elevate your grading capabilities to a professional level. You can select from two of Spectra's most popular machine control laser receivers, along with the mounting option that suits your machine best. Additionally, our package includes Spectra's latest dual grade laser, the GL1425C. This grade laser stands out as the only one in its class that spins at an impressive 900 RPM, providing operators with unparalleled precision in achieving the desired grade.
What is the difference between the LR30 and the LR50?
The key distinction between the two lies in the absence of plumb and tilt sensors in the LR30. These sensors are valuable because they allow the operator to easily determine when the arm is perfectly vertical for grade assessment, eliminating the need to constantly readjust the bucket's orientation. If you do not need these indicators, maybe you have a rodman handy on the jobsite, than save the money and go with the LR30!
Included in the package is a:
- GL1425C Dual Grade Laser
- HL760 Laser Receiver For Grade Rod
- Spectra LR30 or Spectra LR50 Receiver
- Your choice of either an excavator mount or a Bulldozer Mount
- Premium Aluminum Tripod
- 9' Grade Rod (Feet/Inches) - NAR09E
We will issue a refund in the original form of payment for merchandise that is unused & in original packaging within 14 days of purchase. Any defective merchandise can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
All merchandise returned after 14 days of purchase will have a 20% restocking fee & refund will only be available as store credit.
The customer is responsible for return
shipping of any returned products, some exclusions may apply.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)