CR-20' Fiberglass Grade Rod Tenths
This 20-foot, 10ths graduated Crain CR Series Leveling Rod incorporates many features including a rectangular shape with rounded back corners for better gripping, a scale width graduated to fill the entire face of the rod, and a measuring scale on the back side that allows for overall height readings. the top section also features a 1/4 x 20 female adapter.
- This 3-section leveling rod is made of strong fiberglass which is waterproof and corrosion-resistant. Special molded stand-off ribs protect the scales from wear.
- Crain CR Series Leveling Rods are perfect for laser detector mounting - no special brackets are required
- Unlike aluminum rods, the CR Series is non-conductive
- The rod collapses to 58 3/8 inches for convenient storage
- Weight: 7 lbs
The Benchmark Advantage
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery.
- Calibrations are guaranteed within first 90 days or they are free.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- Expert trained staff with post-sale support.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.