- Meet Your Sales Rep
- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
The HiPer VR is one of worlds most popular GNSS systems that can accomplish a variety of tasks in the field. Using Topcon’s advanced GNSS chips, the HiPer VR automatically tracks every satellite signal above – now and into the future.
Most common setups for the HiPer VR kits:
- Base and Rover UhF - One of the most popular setups for people looking to use UHF radio connectivity between the base and rover. This will provide a range of about 3 miles through the UHF Radio. Make sure you choose the correct radio frequency.
- Base and Rover 915+ - This is setup the go to setup for 2D and 3D machine control systems. These HiPer VRs use a special 915 radio frequency to provide a range of 1 mile connectivity between the base and rover.
- HiPer VR Network Rover - If you plan on piggy backing off an existing base station network using your cellphone, this is the option for you. It's half the cost, you don't have to worry about someone stealing your base station, and you can use your cellphone. You MUST check with your local states to look for public and private networks. The one downfall here is if you don't have good cellphone service, this isn't going to work.
- Single Bases - These are if you need to replace a base station. Make sure you get the correct radio frequency for your job application.
We highly recommend calling up and speaking with our GNSS expert, Rob Dennis, who has 30+ years in the industry working for Topcon, Sokkia, and Geomax Dealers. He will understand your jobsite requirements and guide you to the setup you need!
- All satellites and constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, IRNSS, QZSS, SBAS) covering all modernized signals
- Field tested, field ready IP67 design
- Compact form factor ideal for Millimeter GPS and Hybrid Positioning
- Revolutionary 9-axis IMU (tilt mode) and ultra-compact 3-axis eCompass
- Integrated 400 MHz UHF Tx/Rx Radio Modem
- Integrated License free 900 MHz Radio Modem, FH915 protocol
Fueled by his passion for precision, Rob obtained his surveying degree in 1991 and went on to pursue a career as a licensed surveyor for several years following his service in the army. Later, he made a professional transition into sales, representing prominent brands such as Topcon, Hexagon, and Sokkia. Presently, Rob lends his expertise at Benchmark Tool and Supply, where he assists customers in going beyond the grade helping businesses acquire the best setup for their job requirements.
The product you have looking at comes with a manufacturer's warranty of 5 years. This means that if there are any defects or malfunctions with the product during this warranty period, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
We believe in the quality and durability of our products, and we want you to have complete peace of mind when making your purchase. Our 5-year warranty is a testament to our confidence in the reliability and performance of this product.
We recommend that you keep a copy of your purchase receipt and the warranty information in a safe place for future reference. If you encounter any issues with your product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team, who will be happy to assist you.
We will issue a refund in the original form of payment for merchandise that is unused & in original packaging within 14 days of purchase. Any defective merchandise can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
All merchandise returned after 14 days of purchase will have a 20% restocking fee & refund will only be available as store credit.
The customer is responsible for return
shipping of any returned products, some exclusions may apply.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)