Sitework: Pocket 3D
Three dimensional grade management made easy
Pocket 3D puts the power of GNSS-based site management in the hands of contractors, making it easy to verify grades, calculate volumes and survey any area on the site. Now you can have the visibility and power to increase productivity across the entire job.
- User interface easy to learn and use
- Deliver files directly to 3D equipped machines
- Stake out any features in the design
- Topo or auto-topo surfaces and calculate volumes
- Collect as-built data as points, lines, surfaces or volumes
- Compatible with all Topcon GNSS receivers and robotic systems
Real world productivity in your pocket
Pocket 3D is all about boosting job site productivity. Once your crew has full site visibility, with constant cut-fill information, and the ability to capture any measurement, and perform fast easy topo surfaces, there is almost no end to how they can apply these capabilities on a busy job site. Verify bid specifications, set out grade stakes, collect as-built for water valves, collect progress data, perform quality control, and on and on.