- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
The Salamander RHIVIZ is the first hi-vis heavy-duty composite tripod designed for all environments, ideal for robotic total stations and laser scanners or construction lasers where accuracy is important.
- Meets ISO standard (12858-2-H)
- Tongue-groove strut and legs for stability and accurate performance
- Heavy duty dual clamp design add extra stability both quick clamp and wing screw
- Double banded extension legs and large positive locking quick clamp add stability
- Large 6-5/8-in (17 cm) precision machined flat head with large 2-3/8-in (6 cm) center hole for easy set-up over a point
- Ergonomic hand carrying handle
- Large foot pad for solid planting and improves stability on any terrain
- Replaceable shoe points
- Built-in retainer support tabs for adding support system to prevent leg kick out
- Heavy-duty poly-webbing shoulder strap
- Head protective cap
- Adjustment tool
We will issue a refund in the original form of payment for merchandise that is unused & in original packaging within 14 days of purchase. Any defective merchandise can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
All merchandise returned after 14 days of purchase will have a 20% restocking fee & refund will only be available as store credit.
The customer is responsible for return
shipping of any returned products, some exclusions may apply.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)