- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
All-Inclusive Magnetic Locator With Simple, One-Handed Operation
The ML-1 is one of SSI's longest-enduring and popular products for magnetic detection. Whether you're seeking corner markers (iron or steel), well casings, steel drums or septic tank handles, this is the go-to magnetic locator for you. The ML series offers simple one-handed operation with an easy-to-learn keypad featuring only three buttons - no menus or cumbersome instructions to follow. The audio unit has the volume built into the on/off key; just hold down the key while cycles through the settings. The ML-1 features strong monotube construction, providing structural integrity you can count on.
- Easy and simple one-hand operation; built-in handle
- Easy to learn; 3 keypad switches: on/off and volume, sensitivity up and down
- Volume built into the on/off key; just hold down the key while it cycles through the settings
- Electronic keypad "clicks" when a key is depressed. A "real" speaker is in the front panel, providing outstanding volume
- Microprocessor remembers the volume and gain settings from the last time the unit was on
- Non-metered (ML-1) and metered(ML-1M) versions are designed to look, feel and operate the same
- Strong aluminum monotube construction from the tip through the end of the handle and ABS injection-molded electronics case (3 1/4" tapered to 2 1/2"-wide x 4 1/2" tapers to 2 1/2"-deep) provide the best structural integrity in a hand-held locator
- Lightweight; only about two pounds including batteries
- Uses 2 regular alkaline 9-volt batteries, parallel; included
- Soft pack carrying case included (optional hard case available)
- Battery compartment separated from electronic components and circuit board. No exposing electronics to replace the batteries
- Overal Length: 38.75 in (98.4 cm)
- Weight: 2.0 lbs (0.9 kg) including batteries
- Input Power: Two (2) standard 9-volt alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 40 hours average
- Warranty: 7 years
We will issue a refund in the original form of payment for merchandise that is unused & in original packaging within 14 days of purchase. Any defective merchandise can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
All merchandise returned after 14 days of purchase will have a 20% restocking fee & refund will only be available as store credit.
The customer is responsible for return
shipping of any returned products, some exclusions may apply.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)