- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
Sokkia Precision-Raptor Bipod Thumb Quick Release - SI-4700
This Sokkia raptor-bipod thumb quick release features dual push button thumb release for rapid level adjustment and quick closure pole lock mechanism. It accepts pole diameters of 0.75" to 1.5" [19mm - 38mm]. Quickly and effortlessly converts to a tripod by adding an optional 3rd leg adapter. Allows to load and unload pole by swinging bipod arm in and out. The bipod features a wide stance pivot tang to improve stability by distributing center of mass. All Metal CNC Construction. Furnish complete with dual stainless steel lightweight points. Manufactured from aircraft grade 6061-T6 billet anodized aluminum, stainless steel, and brass.
We will issue a refund in the original form of payment for merchandise that is unused & in original packaging within 14 days of purchase. Any defective merchandise can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
All merchandise returned after 14 days of purchase will have a 20% restocking fee & refund will only be available as store credit.
The customer is responsible for return
shipping of any returned products, some exclusions may apply.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)