Lightweight, rugged and weatherproof versatile pole designed for professional surveyors to quickly adapt for GPS, robotic, or total station surveying. Features an inner aluminum pole with dual graduations, easy grip twist-lock with locking pin mechanism and QuickTip system. Interchangeable QuickTip adapters to achieve the correct height - compatible with most targets, prisms, or GPS antennas.
- Carbon fiber pole with aluminum inner pole, dual graduation (0.01 ft/0.1 cm)
- Length: 4.97 ft to 8.53 ft (1.52m to 2.60m)
- Locking pin secures pole to prevent slipping of pole section - locking positions: 1.8 m, 2 m, 2.2 m, 2.4 m
- Built-in 20-minute bubble vial
- Soft grip twist-lock knob tightens and loosens easily to secure two sections
- Prism Pole
- 2090-135A Adapter
- 2090-150 Adapter
- Carrying Case w/ Shoulder Strap
The Benchmark Advantage
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery.
- Calibrations are guaranteed within first 90 days or they are free.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- Expert trained staff with post-sale support.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.