Schonstedt Magnetic Locator - GA-52Cx
ThisMagnetic Locator detects the magnetic field of iron and steel objects and energized power lines. Provides audio detection signals that peak in frequency when the locator's tip is held directly over the target.
Quality is Schonstedt's Hallmark as Schonstedt's underground magnetic locators have been setting the standards for reliability and dependability for over 30 years. They are designed to withstand the rigors of daily on-site usage and a wide range of environmental conditions. In fact, the Model GA-52Cx is so rugged and dependable that it's backed by a 7-year Manufacturers Warranty.
Only Two Controls. Designed for one-hand operations, the On/Off-Sensitivity and Volume controls are located on the underside of the cover on both locators. This provides easy access, protects the knobs and contributes to their overall ruggedness and dependability.
- Seven Year Warranty
- Enhanced target definition
- Unsurpassed detection range
- Piezoelectric speaker
- Clear, sharp, detection signal pinpoints the target
- Five individual sensitivity settings
- No response to aluminum, brass, or copper
- Ease of operation reduces search time
- With experience, user can distinguish between small pieces of scrap iron and actual targets
- 40-hours operation (intermittent usage) on two economical 9-volt batteries (batteries ARE included)
- Modular construction
- High performance components
- Weights approximately 2 1/2 lbs
- Weather-Protected Controls
- Rugged Lightweight Hard Case
- Patented HeliFlux Sensors The GA-52Cx Magnetic Locator comes standard with a Custom Storage Case designed to withstand the rigors of field use.
- Input Power: Two alkaline 9-volt batteries
- Battery Life: 40 hours (intermittent usage)
- Output: Approximately 40 Hz audio tone on speaker. Tone frequency increases or decreases with gradient-field intensity.
- Weight: Approximately 2.5 lb (1.13 kg)
- Operating Temp: -13° to 140°F (-25° to 60°C)
- Overall Length: 42.3 inches (107.4 cm)
- Waterproof Length: 34.5 inches (87.6 cm)
- Nominal Sensor Spacing: 20 inches (50.8 cm)
- Construction: Modular, all Solid State in aluminum casing
The Benchmark Advantage
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery.
- Calibrations are guaranteed within first 90 days or they are free.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- Expert trained staff with post-sale support.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.