- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
- Includes S2 compound slope kit
- Enables dual slope projection
- Single axis slope capability of 25%
- Working range of 3,300 ft. w/ R9 Receiver
- Accuracy: ±10 arc sec. (±1/16" per 100')
- Selectable rotation speed: 600, 900, or 1,200 rpm
- Self-leveling range: ±4 degrees
- 90-hour operation w/ 4 alkaline batteries
The Pro Shot AS2 Magnum Grade Laser offers maximum functionality and superior accuracy to meet the high demands of the construction industry. Offering dual slope projection and single slope capability of 25 percent with precise 0.01-percent increments for setting specific slopes, it accommodates a wide range of applications including excavations, sewer lines, drainage operations, and many others. It has performance accuracy of ±10 arc seconds (±1/16 inch per 100 feet or ± 1.5 millimeters per 30 meters).
We will issue a refund in the original form of payment for merchandise that is unused & in original packaging within 14 days of purchase. Any defective merchandise can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
All merchandise returned after 14 days of purchase will have a 20% restocking fee & refund will only be available as store credit.
The customer is responsible for return
shipping of any returned products, some exclusions may apply.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)