The Benchmark Advantage
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery.
- Calibrations are guaranteed within first 90 days or they are free.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- Expert trained staff with post-sale support.
- Helps in Leveling & Aligning Applications
- With Red Visible Beam & Auto-Leveling Feature
- Can be used Indoors & Outdoors depending on the Model
- Works up to 20 Hours w/ its Rechargeable Batteries
- Has Maximum Working Distance of 200' (device only) & 2000' (w/ Detector)
- Comes w/ Infrared Remote & High-Quality Overall Performance
The NWI Self Leveling Rotary Laser Level is an essential equipment used by contractors and builders to obtain efficient and accurate level reference during construction layouts. It shoots a 360-degree red beam and creates a horizontal or vertical plane, which helps in determining and marking consistent elevations in the working area.
High-Performance & Heavy-Duty: This Self Leveling Rotary Laser Level can be used indoors for small constructions such as installing tiles or cabinets, and outdoors, with the help of a laser detector and a grade rod, for building up posts or digging down drainages. It can work up to 20 hours with its heavy-duty 4D NI-MH rechargeable batteries, and can function under challenging environments with its operating temperature at - 10C to 50C. The device has a horizontal accuracy of 1/16in and vertical accuracy of 1/8in at 100ft, with a maximum working distance of up to 200ft when used solely, and 2000ft when used with a Laser Detector, making it a high-quality leveling device.
This heavy-duty equipment comes with an infrared remote that reaches up to 50ft, has scan angles of 15deg, 45deg, 90deg, and with rotating speeds of 300, 600, 1200 RPM. Its red laser beam has a wavelength of 635 nm, with a 3R laser power, making it a highly visible marker for any construction leveling needs. Its auto-leveling feature reaches up to compensation of 6deg, with a slope range of 8%, which effectively helps in achieving accurate level results. All in all, these numbers attest to the high-performance capabilities of NWI's Self Leveling Rotary Laser Level device.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.