The Benchmark Advantage
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery.
- Calibrations are guaranteed within first 90 days or they are free.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- Expert trained staff with post-sale support.
- Metric graduations
- One sided
- 3 Adjustable Sections
- Rectangular Shape
The Northwest Instrument NAR09M Telescopic Aluminum Rod is a professional measuring grade rod suitable for construction and surveying applications. It can be used for planning, building, leveling, and grading with optical levels with its versatility and strength.
It features three adjustable sections that allow a working length of up to three meters. A button lock enables smooth adjustment and a secure set-up to prevent slippage while working. Built from 100 percent aluminum, the NAR09E offers better protection & resistance. Its characters and graduations are easy to read and sharply defined and anodized onto the aluminum to maintain clarity and withstand rugged conditions. A unique measuring scale at the back allows users to read the rod height at eye level. For clearer visibility, glare-resistant scales are highlighted in red to mark each foot.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.