- Range up to 2,600 feet with a receiver
- Accuracy 1/16-inch at 100 feet
- Self-leveling within ±5 degrees
- Dual-axis slope ±8 degrees
- Smart Slope disturbance alert
- Battery life up to 60 hours
- IP67 dustproof and water immersible
- Thread 5/8-11
Self-leveling within ±5 degrees, the Leica Rugby 680 is great for indoor and outdoor construction projects such as concrete, formwork, driveways, and any project involving horizontal leveling or dual slope. The laser level allows you to dial in your slope but requires manual adjustment should surveyors need to change the percentage of the grade. The Rugby 680 laser level comes with Leica's Smart Scope technology that continuously monitors and alerts you when there are disturbances to the grade laser, whether bumps or temperature changes.
The Benchmark Advantage
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery.
- Calibrations are guaranteed within first 90 days or they are free.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- Expert trained staff with post-sale support.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.