ChrisNik Pipe-Mic II 1702PM2
The PIPE-MIC II measures pipe inverts and sizes fast, easy & accurate.
Made in the USA
To use: You can direct read the depth of the invert when the pin is set at "zero offset" on the PIPE-MIC II If you need clearance under rod to measure an invert move the pin to "1' vertical offset hole" If you need clearance under rod and a pipe that is hard to reach you can add a 1 ft. extension.(1 ft. extension sold separately) Move pin to " 1 ' vertical offset w/ 1' extension" hole.
To size a pipe: The foot is 0.33 or 4". Take the reading from the rim, pull up and take reading plus 0.33 and that is your pipe size.
The Benchmark Advantage
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery.
- Calibrations are guaranteed within first 90 days or they are free.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- Expert trained staff with post-sale support.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.