TOP 3 SELLING PRODUCTS
- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
The Ziplevel Pro-2000B is a high precision altimeter that provides horizontal and vertical leveling with digital readouts of elevation. The elevation display options range from 0.1" to 2mm in standard precision, and from 0.01" to 0.2mm in high precision. It has the ability to "see" beyond visual obstructions and covers the vertical range of a 40' rod and 20' tripod setup. With no need for manual calculations, it can measure elevations and distances on any terrain. The ZipLevel Pro-2000B is built durable for job-site conditions and does not require factory calibration. It automatically shuts off after 4 minutes of inactivity to save battery power.
Additional features include freeze display, zero reference setting, different scales for measurement units, faster rough readings, sound leveling or limit tones, recording and averaging multiple readings, calibration for accuracy, ambient temperature display, carry function for unlimited ranges without calculation, sea level elevation setting, data inspection or transfer to a PC for further analysis, and the ability to monitor tank, lake, or stream levels by logging data on a computer.
- Level and read elevations w/o lasers
- 150-foot horizontal circle range
- 40-foot vertical range
- 75-foot interconnecting cord
- ±1/8-inch vertical accuracy
- ±0.01-inch accuracy in high precision mode
- Powerful built-in functions
- Battery life up to 1 year
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days of the shipment date for a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, the item must be in the same condition as when you received it. It must also be in its original packaging with all original tags and labels attached.
To initiate a return or exchange, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of the shipment date. They will provide you with instructions on how to return the item. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable, and customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping. However, if the item is defective, than we will cover the cost of shipping. Refunds will be processed back to the original form of payment within 5-7 business days of receiving the returned item.
All returns are subject to a 20% Restocking Fee.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)