TOP 3 SELLING PRODUCTS
- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
ML-3L SubSurface Magnetic Locator
The ML-3L is designed to meet each surveyor's personal preferences. The durability of the ML-3L can be attributed to the fact that all of its components are housed in aircraft grade aluminum monotube units. ML-3L magnetic locators are great for the water and sewer industry as well as the surveying industry.
- Low battery indication with flashing LCD
- Varying pitch audio signal mode using a moving coil speaker for enhanced audio output
- Waterproof sensor tube pressure tested to water depths of up to 250 feet
- Easy-to-use, one-handed operation with four-button keypad: On/Off button (turns unit on/off), Zero button (automatically calibrates unit to ambient magnetic conditions), Gain Up button (increases the locating sensitivity of the unit), Gain Down button (decreases the locating sensitivity of the unit)
- Includes soft case with carry straps and inside pocket for batteries and manual; optional aluminum hard case available
- Rugged construction for field conditions
- Overall Length: 55in (139.7 cm)
- Weight: 2.8 lbs (1.3kg)
- Input Power: Three (3) standard 9-volt alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: ~ 40 hours
- Frequency: 16.5 kHz
- Audio: Speaker pitch increases in frequency proportional to gradient field intensity
- Visual: LCD display with bar graph indicating polarity and relative strength of signal. Also provides low battery indication
- Operating Temperature: -13° to 140°F (-25° to 60°C)
- Exterior Sensor Tube: Aircraft grade aluminum
- Warranty: 7 Years
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days of the shipment date for a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, the item must be in the same condition as when you received it. It must also be in its original packaging with all original tags and labels attached.
To initiate a return or exchange, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of the shipment date. They will provide you with instructions on how to return the item. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable, and customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping. However, if the item is defective, than we will cover the cost of shipping. Refunds will be processed back to the original form of payment within 5-7 business days of receiving the returned item.
All returns are subject to a 20% Restocking Fee.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)