- What's In The Box
- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
Spectra's DG813 pipe laser is top dog, the bad boy on the yard, the man with sizzle thanks to the smart target spot finder. This is the only pipe laser package in the Spectra family that allows auto beam alignment, beam detection, grade calculation, and grade match. It features a grade range of -12% to +40% and works for both “over-the-top” and in the pipe/trench set-up. If your a professional at laying pipe, look no further than the Spectra DG813.
- Range up to 500 feet inside pipes
- Accuracy ±10 arc second
- Self-leveling grade range of -12% to +40%
- Spot align search range up to 45 degrees
- Fully-compensated cross axis
- Includes Spot Finder and RC803
- Large LCD display and color-coded keypad
- IP68 dustproof & water immersible
- Spectra DG813 Pipe Laser
- RC803 Remote Control
- ST802 Signal Transporter
- SF803 Spot Finder
- 956 Pipe Target with 2 Plates
- P24 Pole Adapter for SF803
- Q104667 NIMH Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Q104781 Charger
- Hard Carrying Case
- Quick User Guide and Safety Instructions
- 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
The product you have looking at comes with a manufacturer's warranty of 5 years. This means that if there are any defects or malfunctions with the product during this warranty period, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
We believe in the quality and durability of our products, and we want you to have complete peace of mind when making your purchase. Our 5-year warranty is a testament to our confidence in the reliability and performance of this product.
We recommend that you keep a copy of your purchase receipt and the warranty information in a safe place for future reference. If you encounter any issues with your product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team, who will be happy to assist you.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days of the shipment date for a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, the item must be in the same condition as when you received it. It must also be in its original packaging with all original tags and labels attached.
To initiate a return or exchange, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of the shipment date. They will provide you with instructions on how to return the item. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable, and customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping. However, if the item is defective, than we will cover the cost of shipping. Refunds will be processed back to the original form of payment within 5-7 business days of receiving the returned item.
All returns are subject to a 20% Restocking Fee.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.