- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
Seco Thumb-Release Bipod - 5217-04
- Comes with no-crush bipod head, which prevents crushing of carbon fiber range or prism poles even when excess force is used
- Set up a freestanding GPS antenna pole or prism pole
- Poles 1 to 1.25 inch (25.4 to 31.8 mm) outside diameter attach through the open clamp
- 1.5 inch (3.81 cm) outside diameter poles can be loaded through the top
- The legs (independently) extend to 6 feet (1.8 m)
- Collapses to 43 inches (109 cm)
- Weight: 4.25 lbs (1.93 kg)
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days of the shipment date for a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, the item must be in the same condition as when you received it. It must also be in its original packaging with all original tags and labels attached.
To initiate a return or exchange, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of the shipment date. They will provide you with instructions on how to return the item. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable, and customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping. However, if the item is defective, than we will cover the cost of shipping. Refunds will be processed back to the original form of payment within 5-7 business days of receiving the returned item.
All returns are subject to a 20% Restocking Fee.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.