- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
Scale Master Pro
Dimensional Math and Conversions
- Perform instant Linear, Rectangular Area and Volume Take-Offs; use it like a pen, just roll and measure!
- Convert between scales and dimensions
- Custom Scales: Six user-set custom scales. Calibrates to any plan and then stores that scale for future use. Perfect for scaling faxed or out-of-scale plans
- Calculate Rectangular Areas/Volumes (L x W x H). Roll and enter length of room, then width and instantly calculate square footage
- 72 built-in scales; 39 Imperial (feet-inch) and 33 Metric
- Multiple dimensional units for versatility; select your favorite measurement units: Decimal, Feet, Feet-Inches, Decimal-Inches, Yards, Millimeters, Meters, Kilometers - including Square and Cubic formats of each
- Time Saving Utilities:
- Rolls distances in either direction and accepts dimensions as fast as you can accurately roll them
- Measures regular linear distances and shapes
- Subtract and Counter Feature lets you subtract if you roll too far. Also lets you count items (e.g. studs, outlets, etc.) and accumulate in memory
- Easy-to-read dual display shows your measurement in Feet/Inches or Metric
- Hard Cover Protective Case
- Complete User's Guide
- (2) Long-Life Lithium Batteries (CR-2032)
- Full One-Year Limited Warranty
- Size: 7.3" x 1.9" x 0.6" (186 x 47 x 15 mm)
- Wheel Resolution: 0.025" (0.635 mm)
- Wheel Composition: Celcon Polymer
- Weight (product only with battery): 2.1 oz (60g)
- Power: Two 3-Volt lithium (CR-2032) batteries (included)
- Display Type: LCD segment, 7-digit main display, 3-digit count, 5-digit scale display, with annunciator legends
- Display Dimensions: Upper: 0.62 x 1.22" (15.8 x 31 mm) Lower: 0.79 x 1.22" (20 x 31 mm)
- Accuracy: 2-4% based on user's start & stop accuracy; 12 digit internal accuracy
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days of the shipment date for a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, the item must be in the same condition as when you received it. It must also be in its original packaging with all original tags and labels attached.
To initiate a return or exchange, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of the shipment date. They will provide you with instructions on how to return the item. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable, and customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping. However, if the item is defective, than we will cover the cost of shipping. Refunds will be processed back to the original form of payment within 5-7 business days of receiving the returned item.
All returns are subject to a 20% Restocking Fee.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.