- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
Smart & Effective Protection
ParaZero offers a smart and intuitive solution to address the industry's safety challenges by designing the best-in-class autonomous drone safety system to secure the drone and payload. ParaZero's drone safety system is an end to end solution that is designed for DJI's Phantom 4 model. The lightweight safety system independently monitors key flight parameters of the drone's avionic systems. The drone flight profile is collected, and monitored for anomalies. When critical failures are identified, the mechanical flight termination stops the rotors and a set of actions is triggered:
- Deploy Parachute - The parachute deployment mechanism launches the parachute to full canopy in a fraction of a second, controls the descent and enables safe flight over people even at low altitudes
- Control Descent - The drone is brought safely to the ground, minimizing the impact energy
- Autonomous Triggering - The autonomous system capabilities identify loss of control and decide on the recovery
- Low Altitude Capabilities - The combination of autonomous triggering capabilities along with SafeAir's parachute enable safe emergency recovery even at very low altitudes
- Mechanical Flight Termination System - The system stops the rotors, prevents parachute entanglement and mitigates the risk of laceration injuries
- Black Box - Collected data is stored and can be used for post deployment analysis
- Lightweight, Sleek and Smart Design
- Compatible with DJI Phantom 4 excluding RTK model
- Easy plug and play installation and integration within 10 minutes
- Automatic triggering of safety measures during emergencies or freefall
- Access data logs from black box via the desktop application
- Includes all mounting and necessary installation components
- This product does not include compliance documentation for waivers and approvals. For more info, visit: parazero.com/astm
- Weight: 200 g / 0.44 lbs
- Average Altitude Loss: 19 meters / 63 feet
- Average Descent Rate: 5.12 meters per second / 16.8 feet per second
- Average Impact Energy: 21 Joules / 15.5 ft lb
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days of the shipment date for a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, the item must be in the same condition as when you received it. It must also be in its original packaging with all original tags and labels attached.
To initiate a return or exchange, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of the shipment date. They will provide you with instructions on how to return the item. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable, and customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping. However, if the item is defective, than we will cover the cost of shipping. Refunds will be processed back to the original form of payment within 5-7 business days of receiving the returned item.
All returns are subject to a 20% Restocking Fee.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.