Organizational Flexibility And Planning Options
- Less dependency on specific individuals
- Combine different tasks in one and save time - cut the grass and proceed to line marking with the same equipment
- Improved design and overview of marked fields - use exisiting and preprogrammed templates
- Integrated planning tools - you always know when it is time to repaint and who did it last
- Automated documentation and statistics integrated
- Moving three times faster than the current line marking options - saves you lots of time during the day
How It Works:
New Field Design
Easily key in information about a new line marking system - you choose the sport, the size, and the way you want to design your field.
Field Design A-B
Create a new field from right where you are by selecting the outer boundary line, giving the equipment a starting point and direction. You can measure distances and select the direction you want to go. The field can then be adjusted in length and width.
Field Design - Satellite Map
Prepare for the season ahead by marking up all your football fields using a Satellite photo as a starting point.
Field Design From Fixed Posts
Here you can mark your fixed posts in soccer so the lines will fit the placement of your posts even if they are not placed exactly where they should be.
Field Design - Aligned
You can easily place your fields on a map, copy, slide and rotate your fields so you are sure they are aligned in the way you want it.
Traqnology has designed a user friendly interface for over marking in cooperation with actual users, so all you need is 2-3 taps on the screen and you can start working.
History And Planning
In "Field Designs" you can plan whcih field designs you want to be active in "automatic help to selection of nearest field". You can look up line marking and fields by different criteria and edit the information. This is relevant for planning a day's work or invoicing and statistics.
Documentation And Backup
Every time a field is marked, the data for who did what, where and when is stored, so invoicing and correct documentation is in place. All information is stored on a central server so you can retrieve it should your iPad break down.