SportsTraq GPS Field Line Marker
SportsTraq GPS Field Line Marker
SportsTraq is the first in a series of new unique GPS-based auto-steering solutions from Traqnology. It is specifically designed to handle line marking of sports fields in a new and user-friendly way. Sportstraq will offer comfort and convenience for the operator when carrying out line marking of sports fields. It provides excellent ROI - a high yield in terms of efficiency, precision and reliability, and helps groundsmen get things done quickly and with precision.
SportsTraq's innovation of universal fit to any UTV, utility tractor, or garden tractor combined with an iPad interface is a first for the industry. This field marking equipment puts the power of precision and control in the palm of your hands. SportsTraq users can line fields all day using a high capacity paint skid utilizing a high-pressure spray system. Line marking a professional size soccer field can be accomplished in under 20 minutes and transporting between fields is fast.
The SportsTraq Autosteer system drives the vehicle with centimeter accuracy while controlling the paint system. Simply use the app on your iPad to layout your measurements, create your lines, and save every detail for future use. It's that simple.
Significant Time Saving
- No off-loading equipment as the vehicle is ready to go
- All initial line markings and over markings are done quickly and easily
- Pitch designs are stored for later retrieval making handing over of marking tasks quick and easy
Improvement In Operator Environment and Comfort
- Dry 'indoor' environment ensures same efficiency regardless of the weather conditions
- An uninterrupted work flow and automatic path control give the operator a less strenuous work day
- Better ergonomics for material handling - less heavy lifting of equipment
High Quality In The Initial Line Markings
- High-precision GPS technology that provides RTK precision - down to 1-2cm accuracy
- Straighter lines
- No need for control measurements - highest possible quality in the automatic, initial line marking
An Attractive Investment
- Can be mounted on most existing vehicles
- It uses well-known and reliable components - it's an App on an Apple tablet
- Higher efficiency in the use of paint
Organizational Flexibility and Planning Options
- Less dependency on specific individuals
- Combine different tasks in one and save time - cut the grass and proceed to line marking with the same equipment
- Improved design and overview of marked fields - use existing and preprogrammed templates
- Integrated planning tools - you always know when it is time to repaint and who did it last
- Automated documentation and statistics integrated
- Moving three times faster than the current line marking options - saves you lots of time during the day
How It Works:
New Field Design
Easily key in information about a new line marking - you choose the sport, the size, and the way you want to design your field.
Field Design A-B
Create a new field from right where you are by selecting the outer boundary line, giving the equipment a starting point and direction. You can measure distances and select the direction you want to go. The field can then be adjusted in length and width.
Field Design - Satellite Map
Prepare for the season ahead by marking up all your football fields using a Satellite photo as a starting point.
Field Design From Fixed Posts
Here you can mark your fixed posts in soccer so the lines will fit the placement of your posts even if they are not placed exactly where they should be.
Field Design - Aligned
You can easily place your fields on a map, copy, slide and rotate your fields so you are sure they are aligned in the way you want it.
We have designed a user friendly interface for over marking in cooperation with actual users, so all you need is 2-3 taps on the screen and you can start working.
History and Planning
In "Field Designs" you can plan which field designs you want to be active in "automatic help to selection of nearest field". You can look up line marking and fields by different criteria and edit the information. This is relevant for planning a day's work or invoicing and statistics.
Documentation and Backup
Every time a field is marked, the data for who did what, where and when is stored, so invoicing and correct documentation is in place. All information is stored on a central server so you can retrieve it should your iPad break down.