The Sentera Double 4K Agriculture Sensor simultaneously captures normalized difference vegetation index (NDVI) and high-resolution RGB imagery, quickly securing valuable crop health data in a single flight.
Sentera's Double 4K Agriculture Sensor, the smallest and lightest dual sensor today, is universally compatible with any drone. The Double 4K captures 12MP high-resolution images and features an enhanced processor which expedites delivery of precise crop health images to popular stitching tools, including Pix4D and Agisoft.
With increased image resolution and augmented processor speed, Double 4K users will enjoy crisper crop maps, with improved shapefiles and stitching.
- Capable of live-streaming NDVI video to mobile device via LiveNDVI™ technology
- Simultaneously captures 12MP NDVI and high-resolution RGB imagery
- Expedites imagery download utilizing enhanced processor
- Easily modified to advance with industry technologies
- Capable of 4K ultra-high-definition video capture
- Seamlessly integrates with FieldAgent™ Web, Mobile, and Desktop Software