The Topcon RL-HV2S Dual Slope With Alkaline Dry Battery Pack
This Topcon RL-HV2S Dual Slope has the following features:
- Long Range Operation (800m) Horizontal
- Multi-Slope & Vertical Applications Extra Long Battery Life (120 hours)
- Tough IP66 Construction Rating
- Remote Control Multi-Use Applications Designed for multiple types of tasks
The RL-HV2S can be used for horizontal, sloping and vertical laser applications.Slopes up to +/- 5 degrees can be used in either the X or Y axis.Turn it on its side and use it for layout and alignment jobs.
High Powered With an operating range of over 800m (diameter) the RL-HV2S has the power to cover even the biggest projects.
Long Battery Life Contractors who want a laser with a long battery life will love the RL-HV2S. With an operating time of 120 hours on alkaline batteries or 65 hours with the rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack this laser will still be working long after others have quit.
All Weather Dependability With the IP66 rating, the RL-HV2S is “jobsite tough" and can withstand dust, a sudden shower and even torrential rainfall.
The Benchmark Advantage
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery.
- Calibrations are guaranteed within first 90 days or they are free.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- Expert trained staff with post-sale support.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.