The PN-A5 antenna combines the Topcon TA-5 full spectrum GNSS antenna element with an innovative convex impedance ground plane. The TA-5 antenna element utilizes an array of vertical dipoles to provide highly sensitive and stable Full Wave signal tracking for all existing and planned GNSS signals. Topcon’s new convex impedance ground plane provides improved multipath mitigation while providing minimum signal loss for satellites tracked to the horizon.
- High-end Geodetic Antenna
- Topcon TA-5 vertical convex dipole antenna element for full spectrum GNSS signal tracking
- Unique semi-hemispherical convex impedance groundplane
- Environmentally robust and sealed
- Minimized phase center offset variations in vertical within GNSS frequency band
- Improved tracking for low elevation satellites for signal tracking from the local horizon to zenith
The Benchmark Advantage
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery.
- Calibrations are guaranteed within first 90 days or they are free.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- Expert trained staff with post-sale support.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.