Built for job site mobility, the flagship GT Series ultrasonic robotic total station enables accurate and productive workflows for highly demanding survey and construction applications. Precisely lay out or survey more points in less time and improve quality and consistency. Easy-to-use digital processes with repeatably accurate results mean less rework and better quality control. GT is one professional tool that does it all for layout, survey, and machine guidance.
- Precise positioning with single-person operation
- High-speed advanced ultrasonic motors
- Easy-to-use with MAGNET or Pocket3D software
- Seamless integration into BIM workflows
- Available in GT-1200 and GT-600 models with multiple accuracy levels
- Three-year instrument and five-year motor warranty
- Ultra-rugged IP65 dust and water resistance
The Benchmark Advantage
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery.
- Calibrations are guaranteed within first 90 days or they are free.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- Expert trained staff with post-sale support.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.