Turn your DJI Phantom 4 into a night flier or convert it to an aerial lighting platform for more versatile handheld or aerial shooting by using the LumeCube Lighting Kit for the Phantom 4. Each LumeCube light is tiny, at 1.5" x 1.5" x 1.5", but powerful, with up to 1,500 lumens of even illumination.
The two LumeCube lights in the kit will combine to deliver up to 3,000 lumens of lighting power to your Phantom 4. Output is adjustable in either of two ways: by using the button on the top of the cube to vary the light in 10% increments before you fly, or by using your iPhone or Android phone with the downloadable app to set in 1% increments before or during flight.
Mount the drone lights on your Phantom 4 in minutes without tools. See where you're flying after dark or in low-light situations. Use aerial lighting to brighten a scene you couldn't get from the surface - over water, for instance, or where the terrain drops suddenly.
- Lumens: Up to 3,000 from twin LumeCube lights (1,500 lumens each)
- Mounting brackets: Two color-matched Phantom 4 mounting bars requiring no tools
- Mounts: ¼-in. 20 screws on mounting brackets mesh with ¼ 20 female receptacles on lights
- Modes: Video flood lighting or slave flash
- Runtime: More than 2 hours at 50 percent power
- Adjustments: Button atop each cube adjusts light in 10 percent increments; program downloadable to iPhone or Android device wirelessly adjusts output in 1 percent increments
- Recharging: 40-60 minutes via USB cable and miniport connected to a computer, wall outlet, car power port or battery pack