- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
Skid Steer/Articulated Loader scales:
The WLS555 provides users with start of the art technology. Our system has a .1% failure rate on the components, you can count on its reliability.
We offer 7 days a week technical phone support to assist you with all aspects of the scale setup and long term operation. This is done at no charge to you for our support, for the life of the scale. On average it will take you 4 to 6 hours to install and calibrate the scale. On a recent system installation on a Cat 966M the customer experienced a .5 error on the system calibration. We advertise as standard a 1% error rate on the machine static tipping load capacity. Another customer had a John Deere 644J and a Cat 950K, this customer had a 60 lb error on each machine when calibrated, which is a .2% error on machine capacity.
The WLS system is feature rich, for those users that want a basic weigh on the move scale scale, they simply leave the more advanced features turned off. For those that want more of the advanced features, you can turn features on and off with the slide of a button. The system ships as standard with the Rugged, Commercial 8" Tablet (waterproof, shockproof, dustproof), it can also ship with a Tab A7 Lite or users can use their own Android Smart Phone or Tablet.
What size of machine is the scale designed to work on: We have customers with skids steers on up to the largest articulating loaders in the market using the WLS555 Scale. Our smaller size customers load 10-15 trucks of material a day, our bigger customers typically load 100-450 trucks a day.
WLS555 Onboard Weighing System
- Weigh-on-the-move technology increases productivity
- 8” viewing area is largest on the market
- Solutions for skid steers, front end loaders, wheel loaders, forklifts, and custom engineered applications
- Monitor weighed load to within +/- 1% accuracy of the machine capacity or better
- Track materials, customers, and attachments, truck #'s, P.O #'s, projects, etc.
- Standard on-board data logger records 19 fields of data, download the CSV file & import into Microsoft Excel for productivity & utilization reporting and analysis
- Remote Viewer option allows live offsite loader scale access
- Designed and manufactured by Scale and Control Inc. based in Winona, Minnesota
- 7 days a week customer support, over 50+ years combined heavy equipment weighing experience that you can count on for quality and reliable solutions
- Our Controller board is designed to install outside of the cab, this save you installation time as our wireless technology eliminates the need to run cables into the cab for the display and the optional printer
- All of our wiring connections are 100% sealed, moisture will not cause product issues
- Assign user/supervisor login & password to each operator/supervisor and define rights access expanding or limiting operator and supervisor access to menu items
- Processor board with I/O module, fuse and wiring harness
- Proximity sensors with mounting plate to automatically trigger load weighing
- 2-Pressure transducers
- 2-Fitting Adapters
- Simple 3 wire installation
- SCI technical support staff are available 7 days per week to assist you via phone during self install
- Tablet screen allows for larger viewing area than most other loader scales
- Print load tickets to an onboard printer, a scale house printer, or generate as a .PDF for email
- Easily view advanced diagnostics including hydraulic pressures and boom position
- Download the daily data logger load file as a .CSV file and import into an Excel spread sheet.
- Our WLS555 scale systems ship with 2 pressure transducers.
- Optional add-ons including in-cab printer, networking, peripherals and more
- Choose units of measure including cubic meters, yards, tons, metric tons (tonnes), pounds, and kilograms
- Standard J1939 CAN connection to communicate with OEM Electronic Control Units
- Ruggedized Commercial Tablet is IP68 rated for shock, dust and water protection in harsh environments and operates in temperatures -40°F to +176°F (-40°C to +80°C)
- WLS555 Processor is IP67 rated for environments where equipment is washed down and operates in temperatures -40°F to +156°F (-40°C to +68°C)
- WLS555 system features a 2 year product warrant
All WOTM (Weigh On The Move) Kits Include:
1-Weigh On The Move Scale Controller/I-O Module with powder coated mounting plate (the scale brain); the electronics are IP67 wash down rated.
Controller has built in WiFi to communicate with a WiFi enabled display device and our optional WiFi printers.
1-Proximity Sensor Plate includes 2-Ferrous Proximity Sensors that read the metal edge of the bucket arms as they go by, this triggers the weighing cycle.
1-Wiring Harness, Fused, with Power Connection (9-32Vdc), 2-Snap In Pressure Transducer Connections, 2-Snap In I/O Connections. All lead connections are 100% sealed and are IP67 Wash down Rated.
2-Pressure Transducers (Either 3,000 PSI or 5,000 PSI depending on your machines hydraulic relief pressure)
2-Fitting Adapters that house the pressure transducers
1-User Install/Operations Manual
We will issue a refund in the original form of payment for merchandise that is unused & in original packaging within 14 days of purchase. Any defective merchandise can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
All merchandise returned after 14 days of purchase will have a 20% restocking fee & refund will only be available as store credit.
The customer is responsible for return
shipping of any returned products, some exclusions may apply.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)