- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
Tri-max Standard Screw Clamp Tripod - 90551
The Tri-max Standard Screw Clamp Tripod works great with servo driven and robotic total stations and also works well with 3-D laser scanners or construction lasers.
This tripod meets ISO standard (12858-2-H).
The Tri-max Standard Screw Clamp Tripod features include:
- 6-5/8 in flat head and 2-5/8 in center hole which allows for an easier set-up over a point
- Retaining system to prevent falls on slick surfaces and accidental leg kick out
- Large “footbed" that allows for a more solid planting which increases stability
- Foot designed for a solid placement even on rough terrain
- Lock type - screw clamp
- Hardware - Black
- Legs - fiberglass
- Maximum extensions - 71 in (1.8m)
- Weight - 17 lbs (7.70kg)
This Tri-Max Accommodates equipment weighing up to 65 lbs (30kg).
We will issue a refund in the original form of payment for merchandise that is unused & in original packaging within 14 days of purchase. Any defective merchandise can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
All merchandise returned after 14 days of purchase will have a 20% restocking fee & refund will only be available as store credit.
The customer is responsible for return
shipping of any returned products, some exclusions may apply.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)