- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
Crain Tri-Max Dual Clamp Wood Fiberglass Tripod 90553
- The Tri-Max is the only surveying grade tripod with certified accuracy highly recommended for all servo driven and robotic total stations, 3-D laser scanners or construction lasers
- The revolutionary design of this tripod series means this tripod will meet ISO standard (12858-2-H) right out of the box, and after years of field use
- Features a 6-5/8-inch Flat head with large center hole (2-5/8 inch) to facilitate an easy set-up over a point
- A retaining system which prevents leg kick out and accidental falls on slick surfaces is stored on the inside of the leg and can be left in place when the tripod is not in use
- The large footbed is there to facilitate solid planting for stability
- The shape and size of the foot are designed to allow for a solid placement on any terrain
- The foot is equipped with a replaceable point and a retention loop for use with a safety strap
- The Tri-Max can handle equipment up to 65 lb (30 kg)
- Dual Clamp Lock type
- Black Hardware
- Fiberglass Legs
- Extends 71 in (1.8 m)
- Weighs 17.00 lb (7.70 kg)
We will issue a refund in the original form of payment for merchandise that is unused & in original packaging within 14 days of purchase. Any defective merchandise can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
All merchandise returned after 14 days of purchase will have a 20% restocking fee & refund will only be available as store credit.
The customer is responsible for return
shipping of any returned products, some exclusions may apply.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)