- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
Topcon AT-B2 32X Auto Level - 60907
- Rapid, accurate, and stable automatic compensation
- Ultra-short 20cm (7.9in) focusing
- All-Weather dependability
- Camp-less, endless fine horizontal adjustments
Auto Level AT-B Series
Three Finest Models Satisfy ALL Levels of Requirements
AT-B2 - High-precision model
Rapid, Stable, and Durable Compensator
The compensator of AT-B series incorporates four suspension wires made of super-high-tensile metal that features minimal thermal expansion coefficient, providing unmatched durability and accuracy even in the harshest environmental conditions. Finely tuned magnetic damping system quickly levels and stabilizes the line of sight despite the fine vibrations present when working near heavy equipment or busy roadways
20cm (7.9in) - Ultra Short Focus Range
The AT-B series can focus on objects at 20cm (7.9in) in front of the telescope. This feature dramatically facilitates the works in confined spaces.
2-Speed Focus (AT-B2)
Rotation speed of the focusing knob is automatically switched between coarse and fine, allowing for quick and precise focusing.
Clamp-Less, and Less Fine Horizontal Adjustments
Fine horizontal knobs located on both sides of the instrument can be operated without clamping, speeding up aiming procedures to the staff and other objects.
Easy to See Circular Vial
Circular level can be viewed via integrated pentagonal prism (AT-B2) or plane mirror (AT-B3/B4) without changing your eye height.
Horizontal Circle For Angle Measurement
Horizontal angles can be directly read in 1° or 1 gon units. Free rotation feature of the horizontal circle allows you to read any angle from zero. The circle is covered for protection against first and scratch. The readout window is located below the eyepiece for quick reading.
All Weather Dependability
With the IPx6 rating, the instrument is protected against powerful water jets from all directions, meaning the AT-B series withstands a sudden shower or torrential rainfall. The advanced protection design not only prevents water penetration, but also deters clouding or condensation inside the telescope.
Distance, Angle, and Height Measurement
In addition to height and angle, distance to the staff can be simultaneously measured using stadia lines. This is accomplished by reading the length of staff between two stadia lines and multiplying the value by 100.
- Diagonal Eyepiece DE16 (AT-B2)/DE22 (AT-B3/B4) - Facilitates your works when the level is set at low height or in confined spaces
- Optical Micrometer OM5(F) (AT-B2) - Addition of the optical micrometer to the AT-B2 allows for 0.1mm (OM5) or 0.001ft. (OM5F) reading of staffs and improves accuracy to 0.5mm for 1km double run leveling. This combination is ideal for precise leveling
- 40x Eyepiece EL5 (AT-B2) - Increases magnification of AT-B2 to 40x. Replaces standard eyepiece
|Field of View (at 100m/328ft.)
0.2m (7.9in) from end of telescope
0.3m (1ft) from instrument center
|Accuracy (1km Double Run Leveling)
|Pendulum compensator with magnetic damping system
|IPX6 (IEC 60529:2001)
|-20 to +50 (-4F to +122F)
Width: 130mm (5.12in)
Length: 215mm (8.46in)
Height 140mm (5.51in)
- AT-B Level
- Plumb Bob
- Hex Wrench
- Adjusting Pins
- Vinyl Cover
- Cleaning Cloth
- Lens Cap
- User Manual
- Hard Carrying Case
The product you have looking at comes with a manufacturer's warranty of 5 years. This means that if there are any defects or malfunctions with the product during this warranty period, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
We believe in the quality and durability of our products, and we want you to have complete peace of mind when making your purchase. Our 5-year warranty is a testament to our confidence in the reliability and performance of this product.
We recommend that you keep a copy of your purchase receipt and the warranty information in a safe place for future reference. If you encounter any issues with your product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team, who will be happy to assist you.
We will issue a refund in the original form of payment for merchandise that is unused & in original packaging within 14 days of purchase. Any defective merchandise can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
All merchandise returned after 14 days of purchase will have a 20% restocking fee & refund will only be available as store credit.
The customer is responsible for return
shipping of any returned products, some exclusions may apply.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)