- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
- Adjustable height: 2'-8" to 4'-9"
- Clamps for leveling
- Screw-attached hinges
- Electrostatically powder painted castings
- Heavy-duty poly-webbing shoulder strap
- 5/8-11 thread
With a 5/8-11 thread, the Spectra Medium Duty Aluminum Tripod provides lightweight, sturdy support for various layout lasers and tools such as rotary lasers and optical scopes. It features telescopic legs that extend from 2'-8" to 4'-9" and clamp to help level off the laser. These legs are also spiked to keep it in place and screw-attached hinges for additional toughness. This laser and tool tripod is made of aluminum with an electrostatically powder painted casting that gives it a long-lasting finish. It also includes a poly-webbing shoulder strap.
We will issue a refund in the original form of payment for merchandise that is unused & in original packaging within 14 days of purchase. Any defective merchandise can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
All merchandise returned after 14 days of purchase will have a 20% restocking fee & refund will only be available as store credit.
The customer is responsible for return
shipping of any returned products, some exclusions may apply.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)