- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
Crain 25' Telescopic Fiberglass Oval Two-Scale Grading Rod SVR25 in 10ths & Metric - 98016
- Seco (formerly Crain) 98016 25'/7.6m SVR Level Rod Two Scale, 10ths/Philly Metric is our best selling rod! The Seco SVR (Surveyor) Series Leveling Rods are the best selling fiberglass rods on the market today.
- The SVR 98016 7.6m/25' philly metric /10th dual scale SVR heavy-duty level grade rod is constructed of strong reinforced fiberglass and its rectangular-oval shape is designed for the serious user.
- Scales are glare resistant and protected by an abrasion resistant coating.
- The tight locking mechanism features round buttons that resist jamming from sand and dirt.
- The top of the rod has a female 1/4" x 20 thread for attaching accessories. The SVR has a rectangular-oval shape, and is flat on the front and back with round corners. This convenient shape prevents the scale from rolling, making observation much easier.
- The rod is also water-proof, corrosion-resistant, and non-conductive.
- Improved Locking Mechanism:
- The newly redesigned locking mechanism now features round buttons. Tight and accurate, the lock is specifically designed to resist jamming from sand and dirt.
- SVR Series leveling rods have a rectangular-oval shape with wide, sharp, glare-resistant scales that are uniform in size throughout the length of the rod
- Waterproof, corrosion-resistant, and nonconductive
- Bold alternate red and white range markings on back side are suitable for stadia purposes
- Easy to transport. The newly redesigned 25 foot SVR has a collapsed length of 58-1/2"
- New SVR rods can be differentiated from older models by the new design's round buttons and shorter collapsed length of 58-1/2" (25' SVR model)
- Constructed of strong fiberglass with special reinforcing ribs to resist breakage and add stability
- The newly redesigned locking mechanism is tight and accurate, yet designed to resist jamming from sand and dirt. The new lock now features round buttons
- Each individual section can be removed quickly by pressing lock-buttons and further disassembly may be completed with a Phillips screwdriver. The individual sections are numbered for identification and sections and repair parts are available
- Nylon carrying case included (includes carrying handle and shoulder strap)
- One-year manufacturers warranty on all Crain SVR Series leveling rods
We will issue a refund in the original form of payment for merchandise that is unused & in original packaging within 14 days of purchase. Any defective merchandise can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
All merchandise returned after 14 days of purchase will have a 20% restocking fee & refund will only be available as store credit.
The customer is responsible for return
shipping of any returned products, some exclusions may apply.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)