TOP 3 SELLING PRODUCTS
- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
- Adjustable height: 48 to 72 inches
- Fits up to 1.25 inches diameter prism poles
- Flat head
- Twist-knob lock
- Clamp locks
- Extension legs
- Pointed steel feet
- Grip and slide control
- Heavy-duty aluminum
The Northwest Instrument NTP12 Prism Pole Tripod 90112 provides surveying professionals with the perfect design for mounting and stabilizing their surveying rods. The NTP12 prism pole tripod is constructed of heavy duty aluminum with pointed metal feet that securely dig into the ground. The tripod's legs extend to 72 inches and collapse to 48 inches. Once you adjust the legs to your desired height, you can lock in its position with the tripod's convenient clamp locks. This prism pole tripod also features grip and slide control that allows you to insert a prism pole up to 1.5 inches in diameter without it sliding or slipping out. And for added stability, you can tighten the twist knob lock on the side of the tripod to hold your prism pole in place.
The Northwest Instrument NTP12 prism pole tripod comes with a shoulder strap for quick and easy transport from one job to the next.
We will issue a refund in the original form of payment for merchandise that is unused & in original packaging within 14 days of purchase. Any defective merchandise can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
All merchandise returned after 14 days of purchase will have a 20% restocking fee & refund will only be available as store credit.
The customer is responsible for return
shipping of any returned products, some exclusions may apply.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)