TOP 3 SELLING PRODUCTS
- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
- Tilt, 0mm/-30mm offset
- Suspended-type single prism target
- Base thread: 5/8 x 11-inch
- 64 mm diameter
- Equipped with a single prism holder
- Built for stable pole mounting
- Compatible with most prism poles
- Adjustable to fit surveyors needs
- Includes a soft carrying bag
The Northwest Instrument NPA63 Adjustable Prism Assembly is used by engineers and contractors as a target for measuring distances in surveying and construction. Built for durable and stable pole mounting, it features a 5/8 x 11-inch base thread making it compatible with most prism poles, mounts, and tripods.
We will issue a refund in the original form of payment for merchandise that is unused & in original packaging within 14 days of purchase. Any defective merchandise can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
All merchandise returned after 14 days of purchase will have a 20% restocking fee & refund will only be available as store credit.
The customer is responsible for return
shipping of any returned products, some exclusions may apply.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)