- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
- Range up to 300 feet
- Accuracy: ±1/32 inches at 30 feet
- Self-leveling within ±5 degrees
- Precise layout of 90° angles
- Plumb-dot positioning
- Works with the Leica RVL100 laser receiver
IP54 dust and water-resistant
- 5/8-11 tripod thread
The Leica Lino ML90 Multi Line Laser projects a highly visible red cross beam up to 300 feet with an accuracy of ±1/32 inch at 30 feet. Perfectly sets out 90-degree angles, this construction laser is ideal for layouts, plumbing, transferring heights, leveling in interior and exterior spaces.
With a self-leveling range of ±5 degrees and out-of-level alert, the Lino ML90 easily maintains a high leveling accuracy. This line laser level features two vertical and one horizontal laser line, as well as a plumb beam. The plumb beam is offset to the corner of the device, making it easier to set up over markings including those close to walls.
We will issue a refund in the original form of payment for merchandise that is unused & in original packaging within 14 days of purchase. Any defective merchandise can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
All merchandise returned after 14 days of purchase will have a 20% restocking fee & refund will only be available as store credit.
The customer is responsible for return
shipping of any returned products, some exclusions may apply.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)