- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
- Range up to 2,600 feet with a receiver
- Accuracy 1/16-inch at 100 feet
- Self-leveling within ±5 degrees
- Dual-axis slope ±8 degrees
- Smart Slope disturbance alert
- Battery life up to 60 hours
- IP67 dustproof and water immersible
- Thread 5/8-11
Self-leveling within ±5 degrees, the Leica Rugby 680 is great for indoor and outdoor construction projects such as concrete, formwork, driveways, and any project involving horizontal leveling or dual slope. The laser level allows you to dial in your slope but requires manual adjustment should surveyors need to change the percentage of the grade. The Rugby 680 laser level comes with Leica's Smart Scope technology that continuously monitors and alerts you when there are disturbances to the grade laser, whether bumps or temperature changes.
We will issue a refund in the original form of payment for merchandise that is unused & in original packaging within 14 days of purchase. Any defective merchandise can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
All merchandise returned after 14 days of purchase will have a 20% restocking fee & refund will only be available as store credit.
The customer is responsible for return
shipping of any returned products, some exclusions may apply.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)