- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
LaserLine 10' Direct Elevation Reading Rod in Tenths & Cut/Fill - GR1000
The GR1000 has a track designed to accommodate just about any laser receiver for easy elevation measurements. The direct reading tape displays measurements in both 10ths/100ths and as a cut/fill indicator.
- This Lenker style (direct reading) rod is tough, lightweight, and versatile. It is constructed of high strength anodized aluminum and will not rust, split, or warp in any environment.
- The tape lock grommets are oversized which minimizes the problem of tape tearing.
- The tape has a heavy duty matte textured face which protects the numbers from wearing and fading.
We will issue a refund in the original form of payment for merchandise that is unused & in original packaging within 14 days of purchase. Any defective merchandise can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
All merchandise returned after 14 days of purchase will have a 20% restocking fee & refund will only be available as store credit.
The customer is responsible for return
shipping of any returned products, some exclusions may apply.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)